Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Past Your Bed Time.

Alright, so last week had mixed success.
Did I go to bed earlier? Most of the time, yes, it was before 1am.
Did I wake up earlier? No. Because when I say it was before 1am, it was closer to 12:59 than, say, 12:30.

On the positive side, I can tell that I feel better having slept longer.  I also don't press the button on my phone to snooze 24 times before I wake up, but don't get excited for me, it's still around 20 time (my snooze is only for 5 minutes and the alarm is set for 7:30, you do the math).

So to continue on the path of more sleep, being more refreshed, and generally healthier, I'm shooting for a bedtime between 12 and 12:30.  I'm hoping the result will be that I wake up closer to 8am than 9am, getting me to work sooner, though that didn't work out so well today.

On to tomorrow.  Do you find you feel better when you get more sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment