Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another week another goal

So this week the goal is to go to bed before 1am. 
It has been proven in several studies that at least 8 hours of sleep is best, and my body is right there with them.  I frequently have nights where a bomb is dropped next to my bedroom window and I won't wake up till exactly 8 hours after I went to bed.
I find that I've hit another round of this need, and being that I have to BE at work by 9am, going to sleep at 1am will not work.  With that in mind my goals for the next few weeks will be centered around my bed time. After I get that set, it will be keeping with a set wake up time and being more active in the morning.  This will be especially helpful as GMAT testing date comes closer and I'll need the evenings for studying more than working out.  I think if I can juggle things a little it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment