Thursday, March 10, 2011

Skipped a week Blogging but I did acomplish something.

Hello my little blog, how are you? Doing good? I think I am.
SO last week I didn't really pick a goal, nor did I post anything.  Shame on me.
I did, with no thought at all put into it, step up to a gallon of water a day.  Now if you've never done that, after you get over the initial shock, you find yourself in the toilet quite a lot.  For me it's always at the end of the day. The other perk? A nifty little pyramid of water bottles waiting to be recycled at the end of the week. hahaha.
In this week I also have found that I am officially down to 267.6! YAY!!!! Down into another set of 10 digits (I know it's not called a decade).  That also means that I'm right around exactly 100lbs to go.  It is glorious to say that, not 120, not 110 but 100. It sounds like a more attainable goal, it really does. 
Now for this week's goal: It is actually for lent because, well, lent started on Wednesday, and I was SUPER bad on Tuesday. When I say super bad, I mean a Whataburger BOB for breakfast, BLT and lots of chips for lunch, and Dinner was pancakes, eggs, and peppered bacon. LOTS of Carbs, not a bit of it low fat, but oh so tasty!  Anyway, the goal is NO BREAD.
To be more specific, no carbs with the exception of what I consume 1-2 hours before working out.  This means: no cearel, pasta, rice, tortillas, cake, cookies, crakers, granola, oatmeal, grits, etc. with the exception of the small meal before working out.  Yes that means that I miss out on whole grains, and a bunch of fiber, but supliments will be added, so there. I also gave up potatoes in all forms, but that was kinda of blown on Wendesday at lunch. So it stands amended to any potatoes cooked in oil(french fries, potato chips, hasbrowns, homefries etc.). That way I can have baked chips and baked potatoes, not that I eat that many anyway, but if I can't have that St. Patricks Day will SUCK.
I will have a different goal next week, but starting lent is pretty big, and this first week is HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment