Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm the worst blogger EVER!

I've been thinking about this post for days. I also realize that I didn't blog last week, and that it's Wednesday not Tuesday, but I digress.
Last week I did something active everyday. I am very proud of this. I know that it's not on the official list...but I think that I'm going to scrap that and simply add to it each week as a way to keep track of things instead of ticking them off.
This week I'm am making a strong effort to be in bed on or before midnight. That means that with my 8:20am wake up call (I know. I'm spoiled.) I get slightly over 8 hours of sleep, which I apparently need more than anything.  I'm the worst to wake up from sleep and honestly my body will continue sleeping till it gets all the rest it wants, which is sometimes more along the lines of 9 to 10 hours. That's why I love weekends!
I have succeeded one day, so I'm working my schedule work for till next Tuesday and beyond.
Well that's it for now.
Oh! I'm down to 264.4! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment