Friday, February 11, 2011

A Big Change!

Okay, so I've complained on here that I have seen NO change on the scale, even with working out and reigning in my eating habits.   So yesterday I made a BIG change.  I joined the personal training program at my gym. 
This is major. 
This means that I will be working out with a personal trainer 2 times a week.  Add that to the small changes that have been building up week by week. Major happy things will be happening.  This also means that I have to revamp my goals.  Obviously, I've gotten to the gym.  I may have to find a new gym in Austin, but the guy I talked to yesterday said that what I have will work fine.
One tidbit that amazed me yesterday: I'm sitting at 42.7% body fat.  Let's face it, that's a lot, but for being 270.6lbs, that's really kinda awesome.  That means that I'm 57.3% muscle, more than half of my weight on the scale is muscle.  That makes me beyond optimistic: I can be around under 200lbs by December and dress shopping and 160lbs by next February!  I'm so amazingly excited!
Now to work on my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment