Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sucesses!

I worked out again this weekend (lots of walking, though not in the Gym...lots of fun!), and I drank 16oz of water everyday.  Honestly I peed alot, but that's okay.  I've also done lots better with Alli.  So things are going along great.  Except for the fact I totally BLEW my points today by 5pm, without dinner.  That's what happens when you have sausage egg and cheese on a bun, a piece of king cake, AND 16oz of milk for breakfast, not to mention Whataburger for lunch.
For goal number 6 (wow? 6? Already?) I am going to commit to taking a multi-viatimin everday this week. That's right, another pill.  This one is on the bigger side, but it's only one, and it's right before bed.  I've put it next to the toothpaste, so I won't forget to take it.  I've also got goal numbers 7 and 8 figured out.  Next week I'll be tackling only 24oz of Diet Coke a day, and the next week will be NO BREAD.  I'm a little apprensive of the sans bread idea. Honestly, I was going to try it this week, but then I had breakfast.  We can all see how that goal would have been DOA.  For my moral, I'm gearing up for it and eating the bready items that I purchased (the king cake, the totally yummy breakfast sandwhiches) and researching breadless alternatives at my local eatting spots.  If this seems difficult...wait till we try no pasta!  Goodbye most of my dinner options! (Lean Cuisine seems to be big on the pasta and bread...I like the things served with rice though)  C'est la Vie.  Perhapse no pasta can be tried when I'm in Austin.
Alright, off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment