Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goal 5

So after a day of botching EVERYTHING, this week goal is one that I did manage to do yesterday! Let's face it, failing one week is one thing, failing 2 weeks just ruins momentum. So this week's goal is to drink 2 bottles of water a day.  This means that while I still drink 3 diet cokes, 2 glasses of iced tea, and one large bottle of Poweraid Zero Strawberry(totally in love it the stuff!); I must work in 2 16oz bottles of water. I know it sounds like a recipe to be going ALL the time, but honestly when you break that down between 12 hours, it isn't as horrible as it could be.  The idea is that the water will replace the Diet Coke and the iced tea to a point where the majority of my liquid intake is water.

I was successful yesterday, and half way done with today...it feels great to be back on top!  Also, used Alli at every meal yesterday, and missed lunch today, so all in all pretty good. I will achieve this goal, even if it is a week later.

On we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment