Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Goal 7

Alright, on to goal 7.
I've done really well with taking the multi-vitamin and with continuing with the other habits I've instilled.  This week, instead of cutting out bread completely, I'm tackling drinking only 1 diet coke a day.
That's right, a MAJOR cut to my daily caffeine intake, but I have to do it.  I'll cut back on liquids that would dry me out, so that the liquid I do put in my body hydrate it only.  The trainers stress that cutting out soda will help.  Honestly though, when you drink mostly water, you're not really thirsty for anything else.  The bad thing will be over the weekend, in Austin where I grab for the diet coke instead of water.  I'll be good though, I have to be.
The hardest thing right now is taking all the good stuff with me to Austin and continuing it there.  I just have to keep positive and work hard.
Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment