Monday, January 31, 2011

Fail, Fail, Fail.

Alright, so I've had a fail of not quite Epic proportions.  Trying Alli is kicking my butt.  This goal will be teamed up with the goal for next week (starts tomorrow) in the attempt to retry and achieve.  Also it seems like I'm in the habit that any attempts at dieting gets put on the shelf Friday at 6 and my weekend is filled with cramming every calorie I didn't get to during the week down my throat.  EPIC FAIL.
This is why Tuesday weigh-ins always show NO change. None at all. Maybe I should reconsider and make my week start on Friday (weigh-in wise, not for here). My reason being: my weakest days are Friday-Sunday. If that's at the start of my week, I can recover gracefully and I won't feel like a failure after dive-bombing the weekend.  Honestly, part of the problem is that I don't care on the weekends, and I don't want to put in the effort it takes to cook at home on my days off.  Hell I spend most of those days at home, so being able to go out with Rob when he's done with work is the highlight of my week.  This weekend, for example, we had Chinese, and Fondue in the same night (we did go work out first!), then burgers for dinner Sunday.  I personally had firehouse subs on Sunday, and went out for lunch with Jen where I had a loaded baked potato, cup of super yummy cream based corn soup, tater tots with ranch, and Chocolate pie.  Did I feel bad about it then?  No.  Am I looking back at what I ate as well as the 4 cocktails I imbibed in with fondue and thinking: "you shot yourself in the foot!!!"?  Yes I am. 
Most of all I'm scared of tomorrow morning.   Though I remembered the Alli with lunch, I've got it ready for dinner, and I have a workout tonight.  Maybe it won't be so bad.
New Super Goal (a goal that will last for a month, in addition to my other goals) concentrating on the weekend, being prepared, having it planned, and working out more.  Also moving weigh in to Friday (after recording weight tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment