Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday...you gained a pound.

That's right I gained a pound. Boo. I'm going to say it's because of the fact that I hit the gym a few times. I thought I did really well this week, but in actuality I blow everyday with dinner. I really need to either a) eat before I go to the gym and skip going to the parents or b) still eat after, but have lean cuisine instead of what they're eating.  I'll figure it out. On the positive side, I've only had one cupcake in celebration. Now that will change tonight, but I'm doing good on points. I really need to watch portions as well, things to keep in mind. I didn't go completely overboard in celebrating my birthday so I did accomplish last week's goal! Yay!

To Celebrate:
A little cake for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment