Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Goal 3

This week's goal is to work out on the weekend. This means work out on Saturday and possibly Sunday.  My normal workout schedule is going to the gym 3-4 times a week, but I never get there on Saturday or Sunday.  Really if I'm going to loose weight I need to get there at least 5 times a week. Now doing that it means the 2 days I don't go (because I'm an evening work out person) are Friday because I'm driving home and Sunday because I'm leaving home. This new goal is to go to the gym on Saturday and to do SOMETHING physical on Sunday.
There's a twist to this one since it only concerns 1 day, this goal won't be done till I work out 4 weekends in a row. That would be 8 days therefore it equals roughly one week.

Happy Birthday to me...work off that cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment