Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goal 4

This week's goal is to try/use Alli for all meals. You see the scale has not been moving. I'm down .8lbs and that's up .2 since I started. I know I said that I wasn't going to focus on what the scale says, but in the end it bothers me that nothing is moving...I'm maintaining and it's a weight I don't want to maintain.  So, it's time to add a boost. I've tried Alli once before and it seemed to be doing what it was supposed to do, it was me who wasn't doing what I was supposed to do that made ineffective.  I believe working it in now will give me the boost I need at this point.
Now, I know diet pills are not a cure all, and that with most to maintain you're on them for the foreseeable future, but I've researched this. I'm comfortable with Alli, mainly because it's FDA approved, and I don't feel my heart rate sky rocketing through the roof when I use it. I've tried others before and let me tell you, the were not fun. So that's this week's goal, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment